Smartboard Presentation

A few weeks back, I had the privilege of giving a Smartboard presentation to some teachers in my school. From the feedback I received, it seemed to go pretty well -- but now I know what to improve on for the next time. Since today is a snow day, I decided I should update this blog by adding the presentation. However, I realize the version with the "Resources" links is stored on my computer at school. So I made a list of the links after the presentation. Enjoy!

Running out of time...will add links later. Peace!


Jim Hollis said...

Very nice!


Teachers Love SMART Boards

RichWhite said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Green said...

Thank you Jim! Your blog was one of the resources I featured in my presentation!

Mrs. Green said...

Rich White left the following comment that I accidentally deleted. (Sorry Rich!)

"another resource you may want to try - http://edusim3d.com"

I will check it out...